An awesome prize pack

From Crystals Blog - here is the details of how to enter...

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THIS PACK FULL OF SUPER COOL EMBELLISHMENTS??

It's full of lots of yummy things including some of Charm's Creations lollipops, Such Sweet Tierney buttons and some Typo shipping tags!


1. Like my page "Life Behind The Lines" by clicking on the "like" button on the left hand side of my blog or visiting the Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-Behind-The-Lines/270867022953577

2. Share this page either on your Facebook wall, or blog and let the world know about my giveaway!

3. Leave a comment here or at the end of this blog post to let me know you want to win!

I WILL LEAVE THIS OPEN UNTIL THE 15th NOVEMBER WHEN I WILL DRAW ONE LUCKY WINNER!!

So there you have it!! What are you waiting for :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments

Luanne said...

Hello Raquel, thanks for the chance on your yummy giveaway.


Luanne
myfootahead@gmail dot com
http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

krcmasterpiece said...

I love prize packs! Have been working a lot in my craft studio. Getting ready for a craft show. Thanks for sharing!